Power Cycle Trading – The Ultimate Option Guide When & How to Use Which Strategy for The Best Results
As a single trader, do you ever feel like it’s you against the giants?
You know, those mega Wall Street firms that know all the insider strategies, and control the markets?
What if you had a secret weapon that leveled the playing field between you and the big boys?
You do… and it’s called OPTIONS.
But the thing about options is that they can be confusing unless you know which Option Strategy to use and when and how to use it correctly at any given time….
Option Strategy Confusion, OSC, is what I call this debilitating trading disfunction.
Are you suffering from OSC??
If so, you’re not alone.
Many traders and investors I’ve worked with over the years have confessed to enduring this frustrating and debilitating trading disfunction which holds them back from option trading success…
Can you ever know which strategy to use, and when and how to use it correctly to stack the odds of trading options successfully right out of the gate?
As you can see from hundreds of client reviews, I’ve successfully taught thousands of people how to trade options, and you can master option trading, too.
The “insider” level: using options the very best way designed specifically for the market environment that you’re trading, on any given day, and within your desired risk level.
When & How to Use Which Option Strategy for the Best Results
I’ll teach you my proprietary Option Strategy Selection Process developed and used for selecting the best option strategies to use and how to use them based on the market cycle and market environment you’re trading.
No more ‘OSC” – Option Strategy Confusion.
You’ll replace it with option trading confidence and success…
What You’ll Learn In The Ultimate Option Guide When & How to Use Which Strategy for The Best Results
Part I: Foundation of Option Trading
- The Option Greeks & how to use them in your option trading
- How Option Pricing Works & its use for selecting the best option strategy
- The Market Makers Option Trading Secret & how to take advantage of it
- How to use Standard Deviation for probability trade analysis – Explained in layman terms making it easy to understand and use
- Option Delta & Trade Probabilities – How to use
- How, why & when to take advantage of Volatility & Volatility Skew
- Option Strategy Guide
- Process for selecting which strategy to use and when based on market cycle, market environment (range of uncertainty) & chart pattern
- Best Option Selling Strategies: What are they & how to use
- Best Option Buying Strategies; What are they & how to use
- The Option Butterfly & its amazing trading advantage for uncertain, high volatility markets, selling time, volatility & HEDGING
- This option strategy can provide trading returns of 100% to 1000% or greater with low Capital at Risk, Amazing…
- The major trading advantages of the Long Option Condor Spread low, defined, capital at risk strategy that’s also great for HEDGING
- How, why & when to use the Long Option Condor Spread in your directional trading
- Calendar Spread – Timing/Income Spread, when and how to use
- Calendar Diagonal Spread – medium to long term directional timing/income
- Calendar Diagonal Spread – medium to long term directional timing/income option strategy
- How the Calendar Diagonal Spread works to create a market neutral & directional, defined risk trade, for income and potential big profits from market direction
- How this Option Strategy works based on capturing time decay without completely sacrificing directional speculation
- How to structure this strategy to profit from the difference in implied volatility between the short & long option series spread, selling volatility
- How, why & when to use this strategy
- Favorite Go-to-Option Strategies explained in-depth, when to use & how to use.
- Buying Options – Calls & Puts
- Vertical Debit Spreads – Calls Puts
- Butterflies & Long Condors
- Calendars & Calendar Diagonals
- And More….
- Progression of hedging using options
- Trading risk management
- Matching Vertical Options Spreads for Hedging Adjustments
- How, Why & When to HEDGE
- Assignment Risk
- Expiration Risk
- Auto Exercise & Assignment
- Standard Deviation Risk Comparison
- Option Trading Library
- And much more…