Jennifer Bourn – Content Camp Website Copy
Learn To Write Website Copy That Converts
Whether you’re creating copy for your first website, upleveling existing website copy to align with your big vision, or rewriting your website copy for a rebrand or redesign, you’re in the right place.
If you are building a brand or business of any kind, you need a website. And if you need a website, you need website copy — the words and text that fill each page and persuade a visitor to hire you, buy from you, learn from you, or subscribe to your email list.
Yes, you could hire a copywriter to write your website copy but maybe…
You tried hiring a copywriter and it didn’t work out so well. The draft copy you received sounded nothing like you!
You reached out to a few copywriters but their intake forms were intense and you didn’t have answers to all of their questions.
You don’t have unlimited funds and copywriters are EXPENSIVE! You’d rather spend your hard-earned money on design and marketing.
So you decided to do it yourself. You are the expert on your business after all. And, you’re one smart cookie. So planning, outlining, and writing your own website copy couldn’t be that hard, right?
Wrong. OMG. So unbelievably wrong.
I get it. Writing website copy seems simple, and dare I say easy… until you actually sit down and start doing it!
It’s freaking hard to write about yourself and your own business!
Since you’re here, I’m guessing you can relate and one of these examples describes you perfectly:
- I’m overwhelmed and struggling to get my website copy done. It’s holding me back and negatively affecting my business.
- I’ve started writing my website copy and even have a draft done but it doesn’t feel quite right and I don’t know why.
- I avoid working on my website copy because it feels really complicated and I’m not sure what to say or where to start.
- I want to write my own website copy and I’m confident I could do a great job — but I need some help and guidance.
- My web designer said I had to provide the final website copy before they start my website and WTF? How do I do that?!
I feel your pain and so do A LOT of other business owners just like you. I write copy for a living and writing copy for my own website is one million times harder than writing copy for my clients.
But I learned a secret that changed everything.
Professional copywriters never start with a blank screen and zero direction and magically produce brilliant, conversion-focused copy.
Experienced copywriters know that the secret to writing head-turning copy that converts is working with proven frameworks, templates, and prompts — and over the years, I’ve collected, tweaked, created, and refined my own collection of copywriting tools, frameworks, and resources that make writing website copy easier and faster.
That’s exactly what I’m sharing at Content Camp Website Copy!