IF YOU ARE SOMEONE who would like:
- Be more successful as a trader or self-directed investor
- Build a sustainable business career
- Better identify commercial entrances and exits
- Stop making losing trades bigger than winning trades
- End your confusion about technical analysis and
- Learn the true predictive value of charts
Then you are in the right place!
Improve your trade or investment learning a completely different style of analysis than just a few … Welcome to the askSlim cycle analysis workshop There are countless styles of technical analysis and hundreds of studies that can be applied to the data in the graph. The range of methods ranges from simple bar graphs with trend lines to sophisticated computer controlled algorithmic analysis. It can go from so simple, that it has little predictive value, to so complicated that it stuns the mind. Therefore, the human analyst often gains little from the information and does not easily grow as a self-directed trader or investor.
In Cycle Analysis Workshop Forex Course, Slim will take you through a comprehensive learning process. Each module is based on the previous one. Slim’s clear teaching approach will lead you to a great understanding of this style of graphics.
This course is for operators of all levels who have a basic understanding of graphics. In the more than 20 videos, you will learn the analysis of the cycle from the basic definitions and the “Principles”, through the identification of the cycle and the meaning of the intricate energy layers and the correlations of the tables of various periods of weather.
As a result of this program, you:
Learn how to take a simple chart and turn it into your “canvas”; A place to illustrate, create images, and store your analytical work, projections, annotations, and ideas. So nothing is lost and everything is there for you when you return as you analyze and connect to your own business universe. Build on your layered graphics, like an artist, adding cycle patterns, momentum gauges and other key studies to your image, projecting time and price.
Delve deeper into your understanding of natural rhythms in stocks, futures, indices, and ETFs. Use your new knowledge to establish directional bias, trading ideas, and manage transaction size based on your best understanding of current opportunities or market changes. Increase your investment or business profit / loss percentage with improved inputs, outputs, and knowledge of how to handle big impulses in the markets.
What will you learn in Cycle Analysis Workshop Forex Course?
- Module 1 – Introduction: How Slim came to cycle analysis and the introduction to “The Book,” “Profit Magic of Stock Transition Timing,” JM Hur
- Module 2 – Basics of “Cycle Analysis:” How cycles show up in nature – The basic language with a downloadable glossary
- Module 3 – Hurst’s “Eight Principals of Cycle Analysis” This is the core of the work, graphically explained in detail, with downloadable definitions of each of Hurst’s Principals
- Module 4 – Identifying Cycles: Learn to place “Cycle Brackets” by identifying the energetic forces, use of multiple time frames. Operate more intuitively, thus improving sense of market direction and trade bias
- Module 5 – Tools to Help Identify Cycles: Using moving averages, oscillators, enveloping and more to improve your ability to ID cycle patterns
- Module 6 – The Deeper Meaning of Cycles of Varying Length: Study he interworking of dominant & minor cycle patterns applying the “Principal of Summation” to sense trend quality and changes
- Module 7 – Defining Trend: Learning the embedded code of cycle shapes, configurations and translations. Applying Slim’s tools that help, including Slim Ribbons and Projection oscillator
- Module 8 – Dealing with Cycle Confusion: Solving changes in cycle lengths, phase shifts, dominance, and learning what the changes mean
- Module 9 – How Cycles Create Chart Patterns: See how the amazing interworkings of cycle patterns create “Head & Shoulders” “M” “V” “Flags” “Pennants” and many more. Learn the important messages that come as these formations appear
- Module 10 – Effects of Momentum on Cycle Patterns: Slim reviews his favorite momentum indicators in detail, and shows the correlation between momentum and cycle patterns
- Module 11 – Using Candlesticks to ID Peaks and Troughs: A look at many candlestick patterns; the strong messages they provide about turning points in cycle patterns
- Module 12 – Gaps and Cycle Patterns: A look at four types of gaps and the messages they provide to great opportunities
- Module 13 – VTLs (Valid Trend Lines): Learn a great tool to help identify trend and cycle breakouts and breakdowns
- Module 14 – Setting Alerts: After building an analytical universe, there is a lot to follow. Let the trading platform help alert you to specific situations and opportunities with VTLs, trendlines and price levels
- Module 15 – Price & Directional Projections: Using the information from cycle shapes to make directional projections, establish price targets and identify changes in strength conditions
- Module 16 – Swing High, Swing Low Analysis: Improve entry and exit location by identifying support/resistance zones
- Module 17 – Intraday Cycles: How to best use cycle analysis if you are a day trader or scalper – Cycles on intraday charts
- Module 18 – Cycle Synchronicity – Major Market Messages: Stock charts synchronize, helping identify major market peaks and troughs. Slim looks at market leaders at historical bull market tops and bottoms and applies the information to current times
- Module 19 – Putting it all Together: This is a review of what has been learned, building your analytical universe and how to deal with the challenges that will arise as we develop into cycle analysts