Imagine if you could be in the same room with an elite hedge fund portfolio manager…and pick his brain on the ten key lessons for success in the markets.
Imagine if he could show you which topics and tools you need to master to achieve peak performance as a trader and investor
Imagine learning the secret tools of peak performers in many fields and how they apply to your trading and investing
If you’ve ever experienced losses or failure, then you know the pain of frustration and groping for answers. You know how difficult it can be to be in a hole and not know how to get out of it.
On the other hand, if you’ve been successful and want it to take to the next level, then you’re looking to learn from the best.
Let Bruce Bower, a hedge fund portfolio manager, explain the fundamentals of peak performance in the markets. He is uniquely qualified as a teacher because he has experienced highs and lows in the market.
Right out of college, he landed his dream job at a bank as a trader…only to suffer big losses in his first year. Despondent, he resolved never to lose again. He plunged into deep research and discovered the field of “Elite Performance” a decade ago. He quickly recognized its applicability to the professional world of investing and trading and developed into a top-tier portfolio manager at a hedge fund.
What You’ll Learn In Peak Performance Trading and Investing
- How to structure a winning methodology that works for you
- The statistical underpinnings of any winning style or methodology
- A straightforward way to make simple, disciplined decisions every time
- The psychological tools that peak performers use to manage emotions
- The visualization tools that athletes use to implant success in their minds
- How to create a journal and use it to enhance your trading and investing
- How to trick your mind to avoid fear and greed, staying focused on making the right decisions
- How to achieve consistency in your trading
- The mindset and thought processes of top performers—and how you can adopt the same mindset
- How top performers are constantly reviewing and tweaking their work, and how you can benefit from the process in your trading and investing
- Who Is Peak Performance Trading and Investing For?
- If you are interested in a structured approach to attacking the markets
- If you want to develop a system that allows you to adapt and change as markets do
- If you want to understand how to use the power of probability to rationally approach the markets
- If you are open to becoming an “elite performer”