The Footprint Edge Course
The Footprint course is a strategy focused, futures trading course, following a unique process-driven approach. The Footprint tool is a unique Order Flow tool, assisting traders to perfect timing execution on the Price Ladder and it encompasses leading information in comparison to traditional Technical Analysis. The course covers the most liquid futures markets, including bonus units covering a Cryptocurrency Bitcoin strategy session.
The Price Ladder Trader and Order Flow Strategies course
This is a fully comprehensive, intensive and immersive price ladder training programme developed by the combined experience and strategies of our entire group of successful proprietary traders located in our London and Wroclaw/Poland Trading floors. The course is for both complete beginners as well as advanced order flow traders looking to increase their understanding of the DOM and cultivate more trading strategies in their arsenal. All the training on this course is also used in developing our successful graduates who are financially backed by our partner firm.
At the end of this training, if you go through all the material and the practical drills and practices, you will develop an approach that you can commence utilising your own cognitive abilities in deploying and identifying order flow strategies in the market. This course is also the first of its kind in the world in that its material and drills are constantly updated, and the last bonus section includes the Live Recorded Execution and Analysis of not one of AXIA’s top price ladder traders but one of Europe’s Best.
The course covers all aspects of training, from basic to advanced understanding of the price ladder, to take you from novice trader to advanced order flow recognition price ladder trader. Every month we update the course with the top Price Ladder and Order Flow Strategies.
Volume Profiling with Strategy Development
Three Modules – The Apprenticeship The Proficiency The Specialist
What will you learn in Edge Courses Bundle?
- Understand why professional traders choose volume profiling as preferred trading tool
- Define between objective and subjective market analysis
- Develop your own unique trading edge, by following a step-by-step process
- Identify the various lime frame participants within multiple markets
- Interpret the key principles that define an auction process
- Identify and apply the key metrics of a market profile
- Recognize and utilize volume profile anomalies
- Develop a process of trading with volume profiling as your tool
- Answer the questions at the end of each part and update your own trading playbook
- Understand advanced profiling principles Recognize six day types that occur in profiling Determine when a market is in balance or out of balance Determine who is in control at different points in the auction process Identify and use key profile metrics like HVN, LVN, tails, gaps
- Master the value area
- Develop your own unique strategies with advanced understanding of profiling techniques
- Identify the four different types of open patten
- Interpret trade location and variation of price within value area
- Determine the trade location within the value iirea and range 3 variations
- Utilize the open trade 4 patterns
- Understand and use composite volume profiles
- Interpret the significance of volume m the volume profiling
- Differentiate and use high volume and low volume to formulate strategies
- Develop your own pre-open trading routine and trading templates