The Bitcoin Investing Course is an 8-module course taught by Cryptocurrency analyst and trader Rekt Capital, aimed at helping you time Bitcoin Bull Markets and Bear Markets with the aid of cutting-edge data science and exploratory valuation tools.
Rekt Capital’s previous “Technical Analysis”, “Risk Management”, and “Altcoin Investing” courses all have an overall rating of 5 out of 5.
Bitcoin Investing Course Overview
8 Video Lectures
This densely-packed course features Rekt Capital’s unique cutting-edge research that really makes a difference to you as an Bitcoin trader and investor. Complex market phenomena are distilled into precise, actionable insights that will help you better navigate the Bitcoin market.
3 x BONUS Tutorials From Rekt Capital’s Previous Courses
Early birds of the Bitcoin Investing Course will receive 3 x Bonus Video Tutorials from Rekt Capital’s previous courses: “Trading View: My Setup, Tips and Tricks” from the Technical Analysis course, “Portfolio Structuring and Diversification” from the Risk Management course, and “Altcoin Hype Cycles” from the Altcoin Investing course.
HOW WILL THIS COURSE HELP YOU?
- Learn about Bitcoin Market Cycles and the historically recurring themes in their movement to better understand where Bitcoin is in its overall cycle at any given time.
- Learn how to identify periods of maximum financial opportunity in Bitcoin vs. periods of maximum financial risk and learn how to position yourself accordingly.
- Understand the specific phases in a Bitcoin Market Cycle, such as price expansion, re-accumulation, trend acceleration, and more.
- Learn how to time the beginning and end of a Bitcoin Bull Market.
- Discover a wide-variety of on-chain metrics and exploratory valuation tools to help you better understand when Bitcoin is oversold and under-valued or overbought and over-valued.
- Improve your ability to independently spot promising Bitcoin investing opportunities.
- Explore the characteristics of successful long-term investors and what their behaviour tends to be during crucial moments in the Bitcoin market cycle.