An Introduction To The Elliott Wave Theory– One Of The Most Powerful Trading Theories For Forex and Stock Trading
What you’ll learn
- Make Money Trading Forex using the Elliot Wave Theory
- After Taking This Course You Will Learn How To Make Money Trading 4th Wave Triangle Patterns
- After Taking This Course You Will Learn How To Make Money Trading 4th Waves
- Identify and Label Elliot Wave Patterns on Charts
- Trade Forex Like An Elliot Wave Analyst
- Analyze The Market and make short term and long term price projections base on wave counts
- Learn the Rules and Guidelines to Elliot Wave trading
- After Taking This Course You Will Learn How To Make Money Trading The Zigzag Pattern
Ralph Elliott developed the Elliott Wave Theory in the late 1920s by discovering that stock markets, thought to behave in a somewhat chaotic manner, in fact traded in repetitive cycles.
Take this course if you’re interested in learning an advance way of trading the Forex or Stock Markets. Less than 5 percent of Forex and stock Traders know about the Elliott Wave theory and way less understand it.
What is the win ratio for this technique?
This technique provides a general means of analyzing the market, once you understand this technique then you can take countless trades based on the rules. I have found that trading wave 4 alone gives about a 70% win ratio, but you must know how to trade it.
Live Forex Trade example over 400 pips
When you take this course you will see a live example of a trade I took using Elliott wave making over 400 pips, I also explain how and why I took the trade.
After taking this course you will learn the rules and guide lines to trading the Elliott Wave Theory, you will see how effective this technique is in predicting short term and long term price movements.
**You will see how extremely predictable the market can behave at times, once you understand this technique**
This is a trading technique that has been proven through the test of time, has successfully predicted several Bull and Bear markets and several market crashes including the 1987 crash.
So if you are ready for advance Forex Trading or advance stock trading take this course
Who this course is for:
- Not For Complete Beginners! Ensure you have a good understanding of Forex before taking this course
- If You’re Interested in becoming an advance Forex Trader, this course will teach you an advance method of trading
- Persons looking to make money trading Forex
- This course is for those not afraid of the technical stuff, if you’re serious about trading Forex