Elliottwave – How to Trade the Highest Probability Opportunities – Price Bars and Chart Patterns
When you look at a price chart, can you quickly spot the dominant trend? What about reversals? Potential support/resistance levels?
EWI Senior Instructor Jeffrey Kennedy has spent 20-plus years deciphering the most important messages in chart patterns and price bars. Along the way, he’s learned what to look for and what to do when he sees various patterns. There’s more to most price charts than meets the eye, and Jeffrey developed several techniques to read between the lines. In his own words: “Every chart tells a story; the trick is finding the Hamlet that might be hiding amongst a bunch of Danielle Steele romances.”
Finding the Hamlet is only half the goal, however. After he teaches you how to spot the hidden message of a price chart, Jeffrey shows you how to take action to minimize your risk while maximizing your potential reward.
What makes Jeffrey unique is the ability to combine more than 20 years of analytical and trading experience into compact, easy to understand lessons — and relate how you can use that knowledge in your own trading. As one student puts it: “Jeffrey is simply the best teacher of practical Elliott Wave Theory.”
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to identify and use support and resistance levels.
- Why a “price island” is an exciting tip-off for future price action.
- What multi-bar patterns tell you, and how they influence the trend.
- What a “second attempt” is and why it demands your immediate attention.
- Why a failed new high can contain more opportunity than a successful one.
- The trading “sweet spot” setup Jeffrey calls “The Zone.”