Point and Figure Charting To Maximize Your Profits – Gary Dayton
Savvy Traders Know When a Market Is Ripe for a Large Move & Where It Will Stop – Do You?
Learn to Read Point & Figure Charts and Dramatically Improve Your Trading
Over four hours of teaching over 2 sessions
Dr. Gary’s Point & Figure tutorial is unique as he explains in clear terms what you need to see in your chart to reliably assess the direction and extent of the next move of the market. This includes how to use Point & Figure charting to assess support and resistance and accumulation and distribution. Dr. Gary teaches you clearly how to select the best trading opportunities with a strong focus on trade exits. No one else does this.
You aren’t just given a few examples. There is over two hours of detailed review and over 50 slides with numerous charts where we explain in detail all the key elements of Point & Figure Charting, including:
- How to properly construct Point & Figure Charts so make sure you are using the correct Point & Figure format
- Horizontal formations of support and resistance
- Understanding accumulation and distribution and their implications
- Reading the chart for accumulation and distribution – this alone will keep you from selling into accumulation and buying into distribution—in other words, taking trades at the wrong time
- Likely areas a market will turn
- Projecting the probable distance a market should move
- Understanding stepping stone counts and how to use them for both timing of trade entries and better accuracy of target projections
- Understanding the unique ‘slab-sided’ formation seen only on a Point & Figure Chart, the important information it conveys and how to use that information to your trading advantage.
- How to use the Point & Figure Chart to identify key indications such as a market that is on the ‘Springboard’ – i.e., the very specific point where the market is poised to move off the highs or lows rapidly.
- A complete training on using the Point & Figure Count Guide developed by renowned Wyckoff expert Bob Evans. This alone will provide expert guidance in using the Point & Figure Chart in conjunction with the standard bar chart and keep you on the right side of the market
- And much more …