Pinterest Traffic Avalanche
The solution for beginner bloggers to drive thousands of FREE monthly visitors to your blog (no ads required) – on autopilot!
Build a Successful Pinterest SEO Strategy
Pinterest is a search engine and understanding SEO (search engine optimization) will help you increase your reach in Pinterest search and ultimately your visibility on the platform. We’ll show you how to optimize your profile, your content, and more.
Create Viral Content that Stands Out
It’s not just about having visually stimulating content… It’s about designing that content in a way that stimulates engagement and clicks to your website. This is how you will grow and how you will translate Pinterest impressions into views.
Schedule Content and Automate Traffic
Keeping up to date with posting content everywhere is a drag. We’ll share our recommended pinning strategies and show you how you can quickly automate your Pinterest traffic so you can spend more time on other areas of your business.
Use Collaboration Tools for Faster Growth
Driving any amount of traffic can be tough when you’re just starting out with no followers. The beautiful thing about Pinterest is that you don’t have to have tons of initial followers to start driving traffic to your blog. We’ll show you how you can use collaboration tools to boost your reach.
Track Progress and Analytics
We’ll show you what tools and metrics to pay attention to in order to track your progress and growth, so you always know what’s working and what’s not! This will help you continue to change and improve your strategies over time.
Grow Your Email List
It’s hard enough getting people to visit your blog the first time. Getting someone’s email address gives you a way to reach them again and again. We’ll share our best strategies for using Pinterest to quickly grow your email list.
And soooo much more!
Is Pinterest Traffic Avalanche Right for Me?
This course is a good fit for you if…
- You currently have a blog or have just started a blog and want to get some traffic to it pretty quickly.
- You’ve been blogging for a while but you are new to Pinterest or are not getting the results that you want.
- You want to diversify your traffic and add another platform to your mix.
- You’re ready to put in some work to learn a new platform. Success on Pinterest won’t happen overnight. You need a focused approach to build an audience.
- You’d prefer not to go the influencer route on Instagram or YouTube.
This course is not going to be a good fit for you if…
- You have not started a blog yet.
- You have been using Pinterest for a while and are only looking for that secret golden nugget of information that you think will skyrocket your success.
- You have an eCommerce website with no real long-form content.