Managing Partner of the Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management Anton Kreil was interviewed whilst on a business trip from Singapore to New York and London.
In this fly on the wall documentary style interview, Anton is probed by interviewer Tom Murray on what it takes for people to become financially successful and to obtain personal freedom.
The result is an epic journey around the world, providing a glimpse into the life of one of the most successful financial markets traders in the world over the last 20 years and his philosophies on money, business and life.
During the interview Anton provides 10 key messages that if followed and implemented properly over time, will help anybody achieve financial success and win their freedom.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Respect Money and be Indifferent towards it (20:59)
- Rent to Own – Define Assets and Liabilities Properly (42:33)
- Build and Own your own Infrastructure (50:16)
- Go Travelling, Get Perspective, Get your Dream Life (1:01:00)
- Know that Risk is Subjective not Two Dimensional (1:07:33)
- Seek out Alternative Education (1:17:45)
- Learn to Value your Time Properly (1:24:30)
- Ditch the Smart Phone (1:33:12)
- Mainstream Media is Useless. Don’t consume it (1:40:51)
- Choose Role Models that suit Your objective (1:45:09)