Simpler Trading – Simpler Options 101
Learn to master the foundations of successful options trading.
What Will You Learn?
Master the Foundation of Successful Option Trading
- Master Simpler Options: Most options training is confusing because it’s chock full of complex academic theory and jargon. Good news, as John Carter has proven in his 25 plus year career, you only need to master a few simple core concepts to understand how to trade options.
- Understanding Puts and Calls: John and Henry will share simple strategies designed to help even the newest trader to exploit the incredible profit potential of leveraged options. As part of this lesson, you’ll discover how to spot high probability opportunities.
- Options Income Strategies: Discover how it’s possible to be consistently profitable, even if you’re wrong about market direction most of the time. You’ll discover fundamental spread trades that are really basic versions of the most powerful advanced strategies. You’ll discover why spreads offer the potential for steady account growth with low risk and peace of mind.
- Avoid Big Rookie Mistakes: John and Henry have already made just about every mistake imaginable when it comes to options (so you shouldn’t have to). Before you put on another position, learn how to avoid the account-destroying mistakes that most traders have to learn the hard way.
- Money Management Essentials: One of the most crucial parts of successful trading is money management. Once again, you can forget complex theories because John will share the simple techniques he’s refined over more than 25 years.
- Strive to Recoup Your Investment: Follow along for two live-sessions as John and Henry help you identify the setups discussed on Saturday. While we can’t offer any guarantee, our informal goal is to make enough trading small positions to recoup the entire cost of the class… and then some. We’ve achieved this on many, many classes in the past.
- Daily Trading Checklist: Watch as John and Henry go through their daily routine and see firsthand what it takes to be a successful full-time trader.
- The 6 Inches Between Your Ears: Watch as professional traders handle the ups and downs of the markets without losing their heads. Absorb this critical knowledge in a live environment and discover how important controlling your mindset is to successful trading.
- Module 1: Traditional Definitions/Examples
- Module 2: Implied Volume Examples
- Module 3: Fundamental Concepts
- Module 4: Journalizing Risk/Goals
- + 2 days of Recorded Live Trading
- Course Slides, Notes, and Chat Transcripts Included
About the Content Providers:
John Carter: His trading strategy combines expert technical analysis with an overall macro, fundamental view. His proven trading setups identify large directional plays that he leverages with both options and futures, as well as neutral moments in time for income trading opportunities when market conditions are on the slow side. He likes being in the trade before anyone else, and he uses his signature indicator ‘the Squeeze’ to enter many of these plays.
John’s trades can generally be adjusted for those looking for a more conservative take on his aggressive plays, and traders can use his tools to find setups that fit their own risk parameters. His setups, market knowledge, and guidance to continually improve yourself as a trader is invaluable.
Henry Gambell began his career as an IT professional with a passion for gambling, which by no accident landed him at John Carter’s door one fateful day in 2010. After observing his calm demeanor, John recognized the potential trader inside him. He decided to train Henry in his craft.
Henry left his job and joined John in what was at the time, the beginnings of a business being run out of an apartment. They started the company that is now Simpler Trading, and Henry helped contribute to the second edition of Carter’s book, “Mastering the Trade.” Henry is now our Vice President and Lead Content Provider.