Simpler Trading – Precision Timing Secrets
Improve Your Trades using Fibonacci Time and Price Analysis.
If you are a day trader and/or a swing trader, being able to conduct Fibonacci Time and Price Analysis can bring huge benefit to your trades. Join the Fibonacci Queen, Carolyn Boroden, to learn how to trade with precision using the Fibonacci strategies.
What Will You Learn?
- Running Fibonacci levels on the time axis
- Measuring time between prior highs and lows to improve your trades
- Projecting forward for changes in trend using Fibonacci time cycles
- Reviewing examples of time analysis on stocks and Futures charts
- Anticipating a change in trend using Fibonacci timing cycles
- Managing your own timing cycles to use on any ticker or market your trade
Strategy Session: 7 hours and 3 minutes
- Chapter 1: Timing Cycles and Examples in Thinkorswim
- Chapter 2: Price Symmetry, Triggers, and More Examples
- Chapter 3: Comparing Swings and More Examples
- Class Preparation Videos:
- Thinkorswim Price Tools Preparation Video
- Using Fibonacci Tools in TradeStation
- eSignal Fibonacci Price Tools
- Class Prep Video
- Dynamic Trader Class Prep
- Dynamic Trader Class Prep Part 2
About Carolyn Boroden:
Carolyn is an author and technical analyst with over 30 years of experience in the industry. Her work has been featured on The Money Show, CNBC, and The Street. She is a frequent guest on Jim Cramer’s ‘Off the Charts’ segment on Mad Money. Check out her book, Fibonacci Trading to gain new insight into pinpointing the highs and lows in market trading with her proven approach. Her chart analysis focuses on the ratio’s derived from the Fibonacci number series. She applies these ratios on both the price and time axis of the market to identify high probability trading opportunities.
Download Simpler Trading – Precision Timing Secrets for free!