Define the Market using Symmetry.
One of Carolyn’s secret weapon in trading is Symmetry. Join the Fibonacci Queen to explore Symmetry in trading so you can use it to identify key support, resistance levels and possible reversals in the market. In addition, Carolyn would guide you through the procedure of running the Symmetry Projections in Thinkorswim and Dynamic Trader.
What Will You Learn?
- Defining Symmetry in trading
- Using Symmetry Projections to identify key support and resistance levels
- Running Symmetry Projections in Thinkorswim and Dynamic Trader
- Incorporating Symmetry into your existing day-trading plan
- Identifying possible reversals in the market
- Leveraging Symmetry for Stop Loss Orders
- Strategy Session: 4 hours and 43 minutes
- One-day Live Trading Session
- Fibonacci Price Analysis
- Class Charts
- Thinkorswim and eSignal Price Tools
- TradeStation Fibonacci Tools
- Course Slides, Notes, and Chat Transcripts
About Carolyn Boroden
Carolyn is an author and technical analyst with over 30 years of experience in the industry. Her work has been featured on The Money Show, CNBC, and The Street. She is a frequent guest on Jim Cramer’s ‘Off the Charts’ segment on Mad Money. Check out her book, Fibonacci Trading to gain new insight into pinpointing the highs and lows in market trading with her proven approach. Her chart analysis focuses on the ratio’s derived from the Fibonacci number series. She applies these ratios on both the price and time axis of the market to identify high probability trading opportunities.