- Institutional understanding of price action
- 5 lectures, each lecture has recorded videos, training sessions.
- Intensive assignments before students can proceed to the next lecture. Once student completes watching all videos, training sessions and assignments, they will be attending live small group REVISION and Q&A session with the mentor
- Course is divided between Primary Analysis (Price Action) and Secondary Analysis (fibs, harmonic, chart patterns)
- How to approach the market as a professional trader. Special training on how to develop a professional mindset i.e how to reduce fear and greed.
- Students are expected to complete lecture 1&2 then 2 weeks of demo supervised training using Primary Analysis. After the satisfactory completion, students will progress to lecture 3-5 and then another 2 weeks of demo supervised training where students will be trading using both primary and secondary analysis together
- Forex as Business Plan, 100,000 return on an investment of 1000 only by focusing on 20 pips a day, 100 pips a week or 400 pips a month
- Weekly webinar for continuous development & prep-talks in order to make an assessment of students progress
At the end of Price Action Mastery all graduates are provided with a simple business plan showing exactly how our mentors and alumni have successfully turned a 1000Ł investment into a six figure sum within just twelve month.