Build your own indicators, signal generators and automate trading logic.
What you’ll learn in Learn TradingView Pine Script Programming From Scratch
- Develop Custom Indicators
- Pine Script Fundamentals
- Pine Script Version 3 & 4
- Free Up Screen Time By Setting Up Custom Alerts
- Combining Multiple Indicators
- Multi Time Frame Techniques
- Using Code To Bypass Premium Features of TradingView
- Common Developer Problems & Solutions
- Modify & Understand Existing Scripts & Build Your Own!
- Create and automate trading tools
Requirements of Learn TradingView Pine Script Programming From Scratch
- Have a free TradingView account.
Learn TradingView Pine Script Programming From Scratch Description
TradingView is one of the most well known online charting platforms across the globe. With its clean charts and access to hundreds of exchanges across multiple asset domains, it has become the go-to source for beginners and experts interested in finance.
Learn TradingView Pine Script Programming From Scratch will teach you how to take advantage of TradingViews powerful charting library by creating your own custom indicators using the Pine Script language.
Is Learn TradingView Pine Script Programming From Scratch for me?
- If you want to become a better trader, then this course is for you.
- If you want A to Z step by step Pine Script pedagogy, then this course is for you.
- If you want to learn how to program your own indicators, then this course is for you.
- If you want to turn your trading logic into an automated strategy, then this course is for you.
- If you want to get past the limits of TV with code, then this course is for you.
- If you want to learn how to program, then this course is for you.
What skills will I learn in Learn TradingView Pine Script Programming From Scratch course?
By the end of Learn TradingView Pine Script Programming From Scratch, you will be able to:
- Modify & Understand Existing Scripts & Build Your Own!
- Automate trading logic.
- View and monitor multiple assets on one chart. On a FREE TradingView account.
- Combine Multiple Indicators Into One.
- Free Up Screen Time By Setting Up Custom Alerts.
- Tips and Tricks for writing better code and bypassing some of TradingViews pro features!
- Program in Pine Script!
How will I learn?
You will experience Pine Script from the eyes of a seasoned Programmer and Trader cultivated from years of passionate improvement.
Throughout the Learn TradingView Pine Script Programming From Scratch course:
- I will guide you from basic to advanced concepts.
- You will be shown several different ways to accomplish one thing, making sure you understand the differences between each approach while highlighting which approach you should use.
- You will fortify theory and knowledge with hands-on practice, by doing code alongs in the Pine Editor on TradingView.
- I will answer any and all of your questions!
Is Learn TradingView Pine Script Programming From Scratch course worth my time and money?
Because this is a highly subjective question relating to personal experience, conditions, knowledge, mental characteristics, and states; the answer depends on the person taking this course a.k.a. YOU.
With that in mind let me offer some objectives for your perceptions.
- There is almost 7 hours of content in Learn TradingView Pine Script Programming From Scratch course. You could theoretically learn Pine Script in a day and you don’t need to look anywhere else.
- I teach you how to get past TradingView’s three indicator limit and show you techniques that allow you to monitor more than one asset on a chart. All on the free account. Yes, this course saves you the cost of a TradingView pro subscription.
- I’ve spent almost 5 years learning what I know now. I’ve consolidated and condensed that knowledge into this course, so you can be confident you are learning the right things the right way. By doing this, I am saving you time so you don’t have to do 10,000 google searches piecing together outdated blog posts, youtube tutorials, and difficult documentation. Put simply, you can learn all this stuff on your own and it will take you a while. Or you could take my course and I can teach you everything in 7 hours.
- I will continually improve and update the course as new features are added to Pine.
- Finally, you can always get your money back if you’re not satisfied!
What will each section cover?
I’ve built Learn TradingView Pine Script Programming From Scratch course from the ground up. You don’t need to have any prior experience programming.
Here is an overview of each section of Learn TradingView Pine Script Programming From Scratch with descriptions.
- Quickstart – The purpose of this section is to get familiar with the Pine editor and build your first custom Pine Script!
- Basic Syntax – We have to crawl before we can run. In this section you will learn the fundamentals of Pine Script and test your understanding at the end.
- Variables – These babies are the gears to our Pine Script Engine. Getting a handle on variables will really put things into motion. You will learn about all the different types and forms of variables. You will learn how to store and retrieve data so you can use it in your custom scripts later. You will be quizzed at the end.
- Variable Operators – This is the fun part. Building on the last section, after completing this section you will know how to manipulate and control the logic in your code. This is the core of our algorithmic trading. You will be quizzed at the end.
- Drawing On The Chart – There really is no use to Pine Script if you don’t know how to do this. By the end of this section not only will you learn how to draw and plot everything to your charts. You will build a multi chart with custom candles. You will combine indicators in a project and control your plots with inputs. You will plot better than Descartes himself.
- Conditional Operations – Take everything we’ve learned so far and continue building on it. This section is all about conditional operations and how to make decisions in our code. By the end of this section you will know how to program smart code and create decision trees based on pure logic. We will continue on our project from the last section
- Functions – The bread and butter of functional programming. Daunting at first, but don’t let this concept scare you away. You don’t need functions, but once you work with them you will never want to work without them. By the end of this section you will understand the concept of functional programming and you will be able to call yourself a real programmer if you can finish the final piece of the project.
- Labels & Lines – One of the newest and most powerful features of Pine Script Version 4. By the end of this section you will be able to draw complex lines and labels. You will create an automatic fibonacci tool. A trade analyzer and a real time dashboard with multiple indicator outputs.
- Wrapping Up – A warm goodbye with special gifts.
Who Learn TradingView Pine Script Programming From Scratch is for
- Beginner Pine Script Developers
- Traders Interested in Freeing Up Precious Screen Time
- Freelance Developers Looking to Cash in On a Growing Niche
- Financial Analysts Interested In Programming
- Investors Interested In Automated Solutions
- Anyone Looking to Learn a New Skill That Could Earn Them Money Online