Fundamentals of Analyzing Real Estate Investments
Learn professional investment analysis techniques for real estate investing in residential and commercial properties
What you’ll learn in Fundamentals of Analyzing Real Estate Investments
- Confidently Evaluate the Return Potential of Any Real Estate Investment Opportunity
- Know a “Good” Investment from a “Bad” Investment
- Use Professional Grade Investment Models to Evaluate Your Deals
- Evaluate Rental Income Properties
- Evaluate Fix & Flips
- Evaluate Commercial Properties
- Evaluate Airbnb Properties
- Use Smart Investment Deal Structures With Business Partners
- Understand and Use Professional Real Estate Investment Strategies & Techniques
Requirements of Fundamentals of Analyzing Real Estate Investments
- Have Microsoft Excel 2011 or Newer
Fundamentals of Analyzing Real Estate Investments Description
Welcome to Fundamentals of Analyzing Real Estate Investments , my practical course on how to use professional techniques to evaluate investment opportunities in real estate. This course has been propelling students from total beginners to confident practitioners in a matter of weeks.
It doesn’t matter what facet of the real estate investment industry you are interested in, this course is full of invaluable information that will save you time and, if you apply what you learn, money.
Inside, you’ll find useful information on:
- Rental Income Properties
- Fix and Flips
- Multifamily Apartments
- Commercial Properties
- Land Development
- And a whole lot more!
Want to know what REAL real estate investment analysis is all about?
Tired of “no money down/get rich like me” real estate investing “secrets” from supposed real estate gurus that leave you filled with nothing but marketing fluff and upsells trying to convince you to purchase their $2000 elite coaching program?
Me too. That’s why I developed Fundamentals of Analyzing Real Estate Investments for students who are looking for actual results and not a magic bullet.
I can’t promise I’ll help you get rich enough to buy your own a yacht and and a pair of Ferraris, but I can teach you some serious real estate investment analysis techniques. The same techniques used by the best and most successful investors.
If you want to learn the real fundamentals of real estate investing and how to actually evaluate investment opportunities the way professional investors do, this is the course for you.
After getting my MBA from Stanford, I became a licensed broker and real estate consultant and worked on over $400M in real estate deals. I’ve spent hundreds of hours on research, not counting the countless deals I’ve made over the years.
And I’ve taken all that knowledge and put it all into this course.
How do you know if this course is right for you?
Have you’ve ever wanted to:
- Invest with business partners but do so in a smart and fair way?
- Want to appeal to investor clients as an agent?
- Want to land an acquisitions role as an analyst/associate?
- Want to get into real estate private equity and need to get up to speed?
- Want to be able to ANALYZE any real estate opportunity?
- Look at and evaluate deals the way a professional investor would?
- Become smarter and more efficient at finding and evaluating deals than you did before?
- Know what Airbnb short term rentals are all about and if it’s worth your effort?
- Become an agent who could target investor clients instead of just home buyers?
- Have professional investment analysis tools that you could use immediately to evaluate your own investment opportunities?
- Get into a real estate acquisitions role (analyst or associate) in real estate i-banking or private equity (you get 20+ investment models/examples!)?
IF YES to any of the above, then this course is definitely for you.
Who Fundamentals of Analyzing Real Estate Investments is for
- Newbie real estate investors
- Experienced commercial and/or residential real estate investors
- People that want to invest in House Flips, Rental Properties or Apartments
- Those that want to invest in commercial warehouses, parking lots, retail properties, etc…
- Great for private investors and investment teams
- Real Estate Agents Seeking Tools to Appeal to Investor Audience
- Those who want to make BANK with Airbnb
- MBA Students, iBankers, Financial Analysts
- Someone who wants an in depth and broad coverage of real estate investment analysis concepts and techniques