Learn stock market trading using candlestick, technical and volume analysis for stock trading, swing trading, investing
What you’ll learn in Guide to Stock Trading with Candlestick
- Master chart reading, Japanese candlesticks and technical patterns
- Build a solid candlestick and technical analysis foundation for trading stocks, forex, options, etfs, cryptos
- Learn to use multiple time frames for accurately and effectively time your entry and exit strategy
- Learn to draw lines of support and resistance to locate entry and exit areas
- Understand the effects that emotions have when trading, and how the can emotions can positively or negatively affect your trading plan
- Understand the driving force of the market
- Learn the basics of market strategies (bullish, bearish and sideways)
- Identify and trade bullish candlestick patterns
- Identify and trade bearish candlestick patterns
- Manage trades correctly using support and resistance levels
- Understand correct risk and reward ratio, position size, stop losses and targets
- How to trade with Moving Averages
- How to trade with Stochastics and RSI using overbought and oversold conditions
Requirements of Guide to Stock Trading with Candlestick
- Everyone is welcome
- Desire to learn
- A computer or tablet to watch the videos
- Pen and paper for taking notes
- Nothing else is needed, everything you need to learn to how to trade in the stock market is included in the course
Guide to Stock Trading with Candlestick Description
Master the basics of trading using candlestick analysis, technical analysis, risk and money management, trading discipline, support/resistance and so much more!
Do you want to learn:
- How to trade and invest in the stock market successfully?
- How to read trading charts correctly?
- How to accurately calculate price targets and stop losses?
- And how to protect your investment when price moves against your predictions?
We got the course for you: Welcome to Guide to Stock Trading with Candlestick and Technical Analysis.
This practical and visual approach to technical analysis and candlestick trading course will teach you just that.
In this course you will learn how to interpret stock price action, how to read charts correctly and how to trade them profitably using candlestick and technical analysis.
This course will teach technical trading skills to help you increase your trading success using a time-tested method known as Japanese candlesticks, combined with technical analysis as well as risk and money management.
Guide to Stock Trading with Candlestick & Technical Analysis is an introductory course designed to show the visual power of Japanese candlesticks when trading in the stock market.
Whether you are trading stocks, forex, cryptocurrencies, commodities, options, ETFs… this course will give you a glimpse of the competitive edge that Japanese candlesticks and technical analysis avails you!
We look at different trading charts and specific stocks to understand the advantage that the visual illustrations of candlestick charts has over more popular trading tools such as bar charts.
This course offers an overview on both the driving force of the market (supply and demand) as well as the effects of market psychology on stocks price action.
New lectures will be added to the course regularly – at no extra cost to you! This is a course that will continue to grow.
Take this course now and learn from over our 10 years+ of trading experience. Avoid the most common pitfalls that catch 90% of traders!
Too often beginner traders enter the market without the necessary knowledge and practice needed. As a result they take excessive, expensive and unnecessary risks hoping for higher returns. This course will teach you a very effective way to trade in the market successfully and with confidence.
This course is for all levels: beginners, intermediate and advanced traders! All you need is an open mind and a passion to be successful!
Who Guide to Stock Trading with Candlestick is for
- Anyone interested in investing
- Anyone who wants to get into stock trading
- Anyone who wants to get into forex trading
- Anyone who wants to get into cryptocurrency trading
- Anyone who want to refresh their trading knowledge
- Anyone who wants to understand how the financial markets work
- Anyone who wants to learn how to read trading charts
- Anyone who wants to learn how emotions influence price action