Excel, Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis, Business Analysis, Financial Math, PowerPoint: Everything is Included!
What you’ll learn in The Complete Financial Analyst Course 2021
- Work comfortably with Microsoft Excel
- Format spreadsheets in a professional way
- Be much faster carrying out regular tasks
- Create professional charts in Microsoft Excel
- Work with large amounts of data without difficulty
- Understand Accounting and Bookkeeping principles
- Build a company’s P&L from scratch
- Build a company’s Balance sheet from scratch
- Perform Financial statement analysis
- Understand the importance of timing in terms of revenue and cost recognition
- Calculate Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability, and Growth ratios to analyze a company’s performance
- Understand 10-K reports
- Assess whether a project is feasible through the Net present value technique
- Calculate a complete loan schedule
- Understand the difference between variable and fixed interest rates
- Perform industry analysis
- Understand what drives a company’s value
- Know how to analyze a business
- Work comfortably with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Create professional company presentations in PowerPoint
- Become a successful Financial Analyst in no time – if you follow the course fully!
Requirements of The Complete Financial Analyst Course 2021
- Absolutely no experience is required. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge. Everything is in the course.
- You will need Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, or 2020
- You will need Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016, or 2020
The Complete Financial Analyst Course 2021 Description
The Complete Financial Analyst Course 2021 is the most comprehensive, dynamic, and practical course you will find online.
It covers several topics, which are fundamental for every aspiring Financial Analyst:
- Microsoft Excel for Beginner and Intermediate Users: Become Proficient with the world’s #1 productivity software
- Accounting, Financial Statements, and Financial Ratios: Making Sense of Debits and Credits, Profit and Loss statements, Balance Sheets, Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability, and Growth Financial Ratios
- Finance Basics: Interest Rates, Financial Math Calculations, Loan Calculations, Time Value of Money, Present and Future Value of Cash Flows
- Business Analysis: Understanding what drives a Business, Key Items to be Analyzed and their Meaning, the Importance of Industry Cycles, Important Drivers for the Business of Startup, Growth, Mature and Declining Companies, Important Drivers for an Industry
- Capital Budgeting: Decide whether a company’s project is feasible from a financial perspective and be able to compare between different investment opportunities
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Beginner and Intermediate Users: The #1 tool for visual representation of your work, a necessary skill for every Financial Analyst
As you can see, this is a complete bundle that ensures you will receive the right training for each critical aspect.
Here comes the fun part!
We have a challenge for you! After covering each major roadblock, you will be asked to solve a challenge. You will:
- Calculate a company’s sales in Excel
- Register its bookkeeping entries and produce useful financial statements + calculate financial ratios
- Calculate a complete loan schedule for the company’s debt
- Analyze the company’s business performance
- Create a PowerPoint presentation based on the results
- Receive personalized feedback
- Participate in our monthly Amazon Gift Card Lottery(!)
Sounds interesting, right?
At the end of the challenge, you will send us the work you’ve done, and we will reply with personalized feedback. This makes for an interactive student experience that optimizes what you will learn from the course.
Who The Complete Financial Analyst Course 2021 is for
- People who want a successful career in Finance
- Anyone who wants to learn the practical skills of Financial analysis
- People who are ambitious and want to learn faster than their peers