Build a sustainable, profitable, scalable real estate photography business to be your primary source of income.
What you’ll learn in Real Estate Photography Business Bootcamp
- Build a real estate photography business that actually makes money.
- Find leads and turn them into clients.
- Specific recommendations for website providers and outsourced editing.
- Turn your side hustle into a full time business.
- Increase your profitability through automation.
- Understand all of the tools that add value.
- Create a scalable, profitable, and valuable real estate photography business.
Requirements of Real Estate Photography Business Bootcamp
- No course prerequisites, just an interest in building a scalable real estate photography business.
- This Bootcamp covers everything in an easy to understand manner.
- Novices to seasoned professionals can benefit from the content of the course.
Do you love photography but can’t seem to generate enough business? Are you sick and tired of making someone else money as an employee or contractor?
Do you want to build a sustainable, profitable, and scalable real estate photography business?
That’s why I built this class.
Let me show you all of the ins and outs I learned when starting and running 2 multi-million dollar real estate photography businesses. I want to pay it forward and give you a “business-in-a-box” so you can begin to reap the rewards of owning your own business. Over the course of the past 10 years my companies have generated tens of millions of dollars – and I want to share everything we learned so you can replicate our success.
Real Estate Photography Business Bootcamp is all about the business of real estate photography. It is NOT a how-to-photograph-a-house class. There are plenty of tools out there to teach you how to do that. I wanted to focus solely on the business side so that you can build a business that has value and can be as big or profitable as you want.
Real Estate Photography Business Bootcamp will teach you how to:
- Create a real estate photography business that is actually profitable
- Build all of the “gears” you need for a complete “machine” of a business
- Choose the correct business entity
- Decide if you want to work with a co-founder
- Understand your accounting, insurance, and legal needs
- Build a fully automated work flow for increased efficiency
- Choose the best product offering and select the right pricing model
- Decide to start outsourcing post processing
- Optimize each step in the order management process
- Easily build your first website or enhance your existing website
- Build an automated sales funnel to market while you sleep
- Engage with your potential clients on social media
- Use multiple channels to find and convert new leads
- Keep your clients using a CRM
- Create a memorable brand
Along with the 50+ videos, you get a ton of additional resources and bonuses.
RESOURCES and BONUSES:
Downloadable resources and guides including:
- Facebook budget planner
- Social media content planner
- Competitive analysis supplement
- Risk management assessment guide
- Build a brand worksheet
- Marketing campaign complete case study (with dollar amounts)
- Marketing campaign planning template
- Founder interview
- Order workflow pdf
- Recommended Facebook courses
- Sales email templates
- Sales presentation templates
- Lead research guide
- Products guide
Who Real Estate Photography Business Bootcamp is for
- Anyone who wants to start or grow a real estate photography business.
- Photographers currently shooting for someone else who want to break out on their own.
- Photographers shooting real estate part time but want to flip to full time.